Cornelia and I often receive compliments and praises for the store, but really, it is our wonderful dealer partners who make their spaces shine. It takes a lot of work to keep a booth looking fresh, offering new merchandise, with descriptive tags and realistic pricing. So, we tip our hat to those who find, identify, buy, clean and promote the fabulous array of goods you will find at the Early Owego Antique Center!
Latest Blog Posts
- RECOGNIZING OUR GREATEST ASSET – OUR VENDOR PARTNERS
- Owego’s Annual Holiday Showcase
- Meet the Owners
- Early Owego on Facebook
- We Have 40 More Dealers’ Booths Upstairs!
- 21,000 sq. ft Indoor Antique Co-op, Two Floors with 90+ Dealers!
- EARLY OWEGO HISTORY: Opening of J.J.Newberrys on the corner of Main and Lake St in Downtown Owego, June 1958
- JUST IN THIS WEEK! 1927 Richfield Fry “Mae West” 5 Gallon Visible Gas Pump for $10,500 (SOLD)
- BEFORE and AFTER OUR UPSTAIRS GALLERY!
- Thank You Note: